Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Sink Leak


One of our local bushiness came in to a pipe burst under their sink in the break room affecting half of the office. SERVPRO came in and extracted all the water ... READ MORE



Insurance Company Water Damage


One of our local Insurance companies called us after their pipe in the ceiling broke. We extracted all the water in the glue down carpet and dried it with air m... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure


A customer sump pump failed in their basement during a bad storm we had at the end of the year. SERVPRO of Talbot/Dorchester moved all their contents into stora... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage


This was a restaurant that had an electrical fire which affected the entire restaurant.



Biohazard Cleanup in Cambridge MD Apartment Building


A Cambridge MD apartment building for senior citizens calls SERVPRO of Talbot/Dorchester for help when a tenant moves out and leaves behind a scary mess. A job... READ MORE



Easton Water and Mold Damage


This home in Easton, MD was effected by a water loss due to frozen pipes this winter. The water sat for an unspecified length of time, causing additional damag... READ MORE



Fire Damage


This was an electrical fire that originated in the kitchen. The fire department was dispatched. By the time the fire was extinguished, it had affected the whole... READ MORE



Fire Damage


This was an electrical fire that originated in the kitchen. The fire department was dispatched. By the time the fire was extinguished, it had affected the whole... READ MORE



Fire Damage


This was an electrical fire that originated in the kitchen. The fire department was dispatched. By the time the fire was extinguished, it had affected the whole... READ MORE



Sewage Damage


SERVPRO was called to the residence to assist the customer was an unpleasant odor in the home. Upon inspection, it was determined that the drain lines to both ... READ MORE