What to do when you spot mold
If you have mold in your property call SERVPRO of Talbot/Dorchester.
When mold is first visible,do not disturb it. Mold can spread throughout your property and become airborne due to it releasing microscopic spores.
Here are things that you can do:
- Stay away from all affected area until a professional has scoped out your property.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans in all areas.
- Contact SERVPRO to come a re mediate your mold.
Here are things you should not do:
- Do not spray bleach or any other solutions on affected areas before SERVPRO takes a look at your mold.
- Do not turn air or fans on because it will circulate the spores onto your contents and areas that aren't affected.
- Do not touch or disturb the mold.
To get more information and become more knowledgeable about what to do and what needs to be done for your mold, please call SERVPRO today! 410-822-6442